Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lisa Vanderpump Getting Her Own Spin-off

There are rumors circulating that Lisa Vanderpump maybe getting her own show. According to an insider at Bravo, the network bosses just gave the green light for Lisa's spinoff. The show will focus on Lisa running her Restaurant and other business ventures. Latoya Jackson will be a fixture on the show. Bravo is keeping its plan under wraps until spring of 2012 according to Star Magazine. It is unclear if Lisa will be leaving "The Housewives Of Beverly Hills". Maybe she'll do both shows. 

6 comments:

Jersey Fan said...

I believe it Harper. I would watch religously.

Elisa said...

I love Lisa. This would be a great show because she has somany celebrity friends.

Not Just A Housewife said...

I agree she's very interesting so it would probably do well.

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking they should have done a special about her daughter's wedding. The wedding planner alone would have been entertaining.

Mom2Be said...

This show has potential if true. I wish they would have chose Adrienne and Paul though.

hw fan said...

I think dana and taylor should be fired. They bring nothing to the show.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.